Some facts about me:
- I have a twin sister
- I work full time
- Currently in school for arts management
- I have worn glasses since 8 years old. I’m planning to get Lasik later in life.
- I have been diagnosed to have anxiety and severe depression
- I LOVE music
- I like Anime with interesting concepts/plots
- I have an annoying loud laugh
- Have been very very very heartbroken before
- I love to volunteer and help people
Some of the facts were good, some were bad. That is life. I just try to enjoy it the best I can these days. When someone is mean or very rude to me, it is easy for me to get upset. But I have learned that not letting their actions or words affect me is easiest when I just forgive them and be kind to them anyways. This mentality has helped me out a lot. Also – I have come to accept who I am and all my flaws. Such as I get anxious about a lot of stuff. I just tell people around me that I get anxious and if I start acting weird, that’s why. When people understand, it’s actually easier for me not to be anxious. It really is a part of who I am, and it’s nice knowing that people will see through my anxiety in order to see my good qualities.
I also have a great boyfriend. I he pushes my intelligence (he is very creative and imaginative). Don’t know what I would do without him.
Read my blogs to read more about my life. Bec2life_Bec2Reality
Feel free to follow me on instagram @bec2life_bec2reality_